What problems does PASS solve?
- Provides consistency across departments and geographic locations Having a single location where all checks are conducted means there is consistency across teams, business units and regions.
- Improves the customer experience PASS provides a client-branded candidate portal which shows each candidate how far along the process they are and what the next steps are.
- Speeds up the onboarding process All the checks are centralised in one location through a combined API. The system is wholly configurable and fully transparent, so compliance processes are built into every step, meaning they do not impact the speed at which checks can be conducted.
- Reduces the cost of background screening The level of resource required to conduct checks through PASS is drastically lower and there are no outsourcing costs associated.
- Removes reliance on paper work PASS digitises background checking, bringing all checks into a central location and removing the need for a manual and potentially slow process.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Pass Technology. They have been instrumental to our business and have worked with us on collaborative basis. They are forward thinking, innovative and have their finger on the pulse in really understanding their client needs. We look forward to working with them well into the future.
Why is PASS different?
- Unique value proposition - PASS is unique in the marketplace. No one else can provide the same centralised service, experience or level of digitised automation. Competing solutions rely on outsourcing and are not as flexible or configurable.
- Unique technology (IP) that has taken 10 years to build - The PASS technology has been developed over 10 years based on extensive client interaction. This pool of intellectual property is unmatched in the industry and means no other solution has the same level of configurability developed to solve customers’ day-to-day and strategic challenges.
- Unparalleled industry experience - The senior leadership team, in particular CEO Luke Battah, have been leading figures in background checking for over 15 years. Heavily involved with industry bodies and respected thought leaders, PASS has an unparalleled understanding of the industry.
The sharing economy and peer-to-peer marketplaces represent one of the world’s fastest growing industries. Empowering individuals with access to goods and services through various communities.
Government is one of the most risk aware hiring sectors in the UK, Europe and US. Ensuring the suitability and authenticity of new staff is paramount to the security and success of both national and local government.
With increasing and ever more complex regulatory requirements, the financial services sector is becoming harder and harder to innovate and compete within.
As an industry with extremely high screening standards and diverse workforces, having access to a trusted solution for your background checking is essential.