Head of Sales
As part of its ambitious growth plans, PASS Technology (PASS) is looking to hire a Head of Sales to lead account management and new business efforts.
It is an exciting period for PASS as we scale at speed to hit ambitious targets and we are looking for someone to own the whole sales function, grow the team and ensure the business brings in the required revenue.
The PASS system is a disruptive regtech solution to the challenges every business faces regarding background checking potential employees. Our technology makes background checking quicker, easier and more effective, while delivering superlative candidate experience and a better ROI.
There is nothing like PASS in the marketplace. We are a disrupter and the team works with a start-up mentality. We are ambitious, empowered and driven by success.
The Head of Sales will report into the CEO and must have experience in building and managing teams that reach and exceed targets. The successful candidate will show a passion for sales and will not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
Role and responsibilities
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department (including account management)
- Managing and growing the existing account management team
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales department
- Accountable for revenue across the sales department
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences
- Keep the CRM up to date and leverage the insights it provide
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams, ideally from a similar industry
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner