The PASS team requires a new Junior .Net Developer to expand the team and assist with the production and maintenance of the PASS product range.
We require a software developer with one to three years of experience and a strong technical background, including a degree level qualification in Computer Science or a closely related field.
The successful candidate will have real world experience of Web and Windows Forms application development using Microsoft technologies. They should be conversant in modern development techniques and practices but still have the ability to maintain and modify legacy solutions.
- Maintain and support existing products (.Net, SQL)
- Write and maintain Windows Forms applications
- Write efficient code for background data processing (.Net, SQL)
- Communicate and work effectively with the rest of the team and other colleagues in support and implementations
- Keep up to date with new technologies and development practices
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Object Orientated software architecture, common design patterns, dependency injection, SOLID principals, etc.
- Web development experience using CSS/Bootstrap
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience and understanding of the development life cycle
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE OF SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGEOUS)
- Experience in other WEB technologies such as ASP Web Forms, WCF Web Services etc
- Unit testing frameworks such as nUnit, moq, etc
- Experience using TFS for source control
- Knowledge of cloud based hosting and services (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience using Entity Framework and Linq for data access and queries